Accounts Payable SupervisorWild Coast Tented Lodge Yala ★ Supervisors
Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discriminating traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey - Tea, Sea & Safari.
Wild Coast Lodge sits on a secluded beach on the edge of Yala National Park. 28 vaulted “Cocoon” tents offer the comfort of a luxury hotel with the excitement of a safari style wilderness experience.
We are on the lookout for a competent candidate for the post of Accounts Payable Supervisor who will be based at the Resort in Yala and will be engaged with the following areas of work.
- Handling supplier invoices, payments, vendor reports and reconciliations
- AP and GL related accounting entries in the ERP
- Liaising with vendors on payments related inquiries
- Handling cash floats and documentation
- Documents handling including VAT invoices as per company’s procedures
The ideal candidate should possess
- A Certificate/ Diploma in Accounting
- At least 2 years of accounting experience in a hotel
- Hands on with ERP system/Accounting package
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
We strive for perfection and our results are based on employing the right people. We invite you to be inspired by our brand and our attitude towards service. Email your CV in PDF format to email@example.com. Only individuals who have been shortlisted will be contacted.