CHEF DE PARTIETeardrop Hotels Dickoya ★ Mid-Level Staff
Teardrop Hotels is an exclusive collection of hotels and tea bungalows in distinct regions across the island. Our collection includes, Walawwa in Kotugoda, Fort Bazaar in Galle Fort, Kumu Beach on Balapitiya, Camellia Hills in Dickoya, Goatfell in Kandapola, Nine Skies in Demodara and Lunuganga in Bentota.
We are looking to fill the position of Chef de Partie at Camellia Hills in Dickoya.
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Teardrop Hotels.
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs of commis.
- Have detailed knowledge of all menu items, daily features, and promotions.
- Assist Sous Chef in staff training, rostering and other assigned admin work.
- A minimum of 1 year of previous experience as a Chef de Partie or 3 years as a Demi Chef de Partie in a reputed hotel.
- Achieved Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Proven supervisory experience.
- Experience in both hot kitchen and pastry is must.
- Preference will be given to candidates from in and around Hatton.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet and exceed our requirements, please send us your resume to email@example.com